Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stamping Convention!


We had a blast at Adventures in Stamping convention yesterday. I tried to be good, but I was weak. I got 4 sets of Nestibilities. Plus a few other little things. Angelina Fiber was another thing I had to have. Me and Kat bought 10 packs and split them. We will have fibers to last a lifetime. Lots in the packages. Picked up a lot of good ideas that I'll be sharing sometime this week. I met Bad Sherry a former dirty dozen girl on Splitcoast. She was great!!! Sherry taught me how to use some of the great new Ranger products including Grunge Board. Thanks Sherry! The tag is the one she created.

The wreath in the pic above was done using Cut N Dry. We
were all impressed with it, we all had to have some. Kat bought the stencil collection non-smear pastels in 48 colors. That was a great find! Now she will using her dry embossing stencils more. Lisa's great find was Rubber Necker Stamps. She bought wagon wheel, fence, tool box, and tools. Now she has plenty to use for making Man Cards.

So we are going to go shopping one more time this morning. We got up and did some stamping and now they are finding things in my stamp room that they need to have. So it's off to Pat Catan's again!

The Sewing Machine card is made using stamps from See-D's, and Cuttlebug embossing folder. The layout is from Mary Jo Techo
challenge #14. Another great challenge Mary Jo!

Stamping Trails.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Aren't conventions so fun! I love them. We only have a few near us so I don't get to go too often which is probably a good thing since I spend way too much.

I love your card for this sketch! That sewing machine looks great with that CB folder. Great card. Thanks for playing.