Friday, April 11, 2008

Techno Challenge #12

I'm a little late this week on getting Techno
Monday's Challenge finished. Check out Mary's Jo site
for more great cards using this sketch
Stamp Set: Pun Fun, Paisley Background
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, and watercolor paper
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Jet Black StazOn
Accessories: pop dots, markers, prima flowers, gold brads
I colored the hippo first. Then stamped another image of the hippo colored with Basic Grey Ink, cut out the head and body then attached to the stamped image using pop dots.

I haven't been feeling well the past two days. Don't know what is wrong with me. I've been getting dizzy, and my stomach just doesn't feel right. Hoping that I'll balance out soon. It's the weekend and I'm looking forward to staying up late and stamping.

Excited about a new spin off TV show from Doctor Who. This one is called Sarah Jane Adventures. It's cool! Sarah Jane is a character from the 70's on the first running of Doctor Who. I remember her when she was a rider with the Doctor when she was 19. Looks like it will be a fun show. If you want to check it out it's on Friday nights on the Sci-Fi channel at 7:30

Stamping Trails

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MJ said...

How cute~ I love the paisley background and miss seeing it since everyone is on such a dp kick lately. Great card Karen, thanks for playing.