Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Waxy Cuttlebug

This is my first attempt at the Waxy Cuttlebug Technique.
Stamp sets: From the Garden, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Twist Spectrum pad, Jet Black StazOn
Cardstock: glossy white, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Accessories: markers, So Saffron, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Green Galore
wax paper, brayer, iron, ribbon, craft knife, Cuttlebug, folder
I didn't like the way the ribbon on the bottom of the card hid one of the petals on
the flower so I used a craft knife to cut one of the petals the put the ribbon
under it.
I like this technique. I'll need to play with it some more.
Glad I had some time to stamp this evening. I also did just a tiny bit of cleaning. I needed to de-stress after today at work. All I can say is.....I'll be glad when next week rolls around and I don't have a training class. Sometimes training can be challenging. Especially when the people you are training are lacking in computer skills.
Stamping Trails!



No comments: