Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Award!

I had a surprise at work today. At the quarterly meeting I received the above award.
Sprig is a branch from the Old Oak Tree that is on the MTD property. It's one of the oldest trees in Medina county. The owner of the company purchased the property just because of the tree. He said that if a tree could grow so big there so could the company. So....when we are awarded we are considered a sprig from the tree. Reason why I got the award is from the good job I have been doing training and managing the Seasonal Staff. I was shocked when they called my name! It was a nice surprise.
I also got my Bind it All today. Yay! I took it out of the box, but haven't played with it yet. I need to put in the CD and see how to operate it. Hoping to get some time over the long weekend to have fun with it.
Gotta run. I'm off to stamp some fun stuff to put on tomorrow's blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's pretty cool!
Sara (from VC Rocks)

Debby said...

Congrats Karen! You deserved it!
Angel hugs
Debby