Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bring your Art Inside



Happy Thursday! I never decorate the inside of my cards. Most of the times I just leave them blank inside, or just add a word stamp.
On this card I brought the theme of the card to the inside, and used some of the same elements that I used on the outside of the card. Colors used: Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, and Very Vanilla. Water lines coming from the watering can were made with a white gel pen.
Just found out that my friend Lisa bought a house in TX. Her and hubby Geoff drove to TX to look at houses. Geoff will be retiring from the Navy soon, and they needed to find a house. Happy for you both!!!!
Now if I could just get my hubby to come around and think more about buying a house is TX to. Then I'll be around all my friends. A gal can hope!!!!
Stamping Trails.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Karen! This is such a cute card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I rarely do the inside either. I'm not sure why. I suppose we should make the inside as beautiful as the outside.