Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Bind It All Project








YAY my first Bind it All Project! It's not much but I just got my machine this week and I need to learn how to use it. This is simple coaster box. I started with 5 coasters. Covered them on both sides with designer paper. Used the Bind it All and punched holes on three sides of 4 coasters. One the 5 coaster I punched holes on all four sides. Next I used ribbon to lace the coasters together to form a box. For the notebook I used chipboard cut to 3 1/4 x 6. Inside pages are made using parchment stationary paper that I got at Hollo's. The cool thing about the Bind it All is that you can punch holes in different things and add them to a book. Here I used mini envelopes that I got at Pat Catans and put them in the note book as well. I can't wait to play some more with this cool toy!!!!!


I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday. Let's remember that Monday just doesn't mean a day off. It's for remembing fallen soliders, and anyone currently servicing in the arm forces. May God Bless them and keep them safe.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've had my BIA for over a week and haven't taken it out of the box. I have so much work to do that I'm afraid that once it comes out, that's all that I will do! Your project is adorable. I'll give it a try next weekend! Thanks for sharing!

Gwen Mangelson said...

I LOVE IT! I just got a BIA also and bought wires at Archivers yesterday! Can't wait to use it when I get back from my sons wedding. I will start right in on items for my craft fair booth!
hugs! Gwen