Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hump Day

I don't know why but for some reason the work week seems much longer when the week is shorter. I had Monday off and now it seems like the week is moving very slow!
Can't wait for the weekend again.
The above layout was a Tuesday Challenge for my yahoo group.
Stamp Set: Garden Whimsy
Colors: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss, Really Rust, Bordering Blue, and Very Vanilla
accessories: 1/4 hole punch, mini dot Cuttlebug folder, Mellow Moss, and Really Rust markers
pop dots, Crop-a-dile, and round snaps

The weather is just insane here. The temps got down to 42 last night, and barely made it into the 60's today. I think the calendar is wrong! Feels like Fall weather not close to summer weather.
I'm really longing for the temps to get higher. My stamp room is in the lower level of our split level house and even though this level isn't all the way underground it's easily 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house. So sometimes it's just to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to stay down and stamp very long. Not to mention play on the computer as it's also on this level.
I did get my vacation approved. I'm taking off the week of July 4th. So counting the weekends I'll have 9 days off. YAY can't wait. I plan on moving my daughter out of her room, and moving my son into it. Then I'll have his room to set up as a sewing room. I can't wait!!!!! I'm longing to sew again. I just don't have room for everything in the stamp room.

Till tomorrow
Stamping Trails!!!!!

No comments: