Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Been A Long Time!


So I bet you have been wondering just where I've been. Right?
Life has been rough.
Lost the internet again last week
It reminded me of the South Park episode when the whole country
lost internet and Stan's family went to CA to search for some.
Funny episode!!!
Anway.....Hubby decided to reformat the computer and
everything crashed and was lost.
So it's been a long road to get it fixed
Still working out some bugs but at least I have
my basic programs back so I update my blog again!
Family issues have also been dragging me down. Mom seems to be getting worse.
My daughter Sarah came home on Mother's day and went with me
to visit mom. After we said good bye to her and left the room, half way
down the hallway Sarah stopped and went back to her room to
give her another hug. It's really sad
Since Sarah moved to MI she doesn't see grandma much so
I think she was a little shocked to see her condition.
I haven't been stamping much. Pretty much
just focusing on work. Don't know
what is really wrong with me.
I haven't got the desire to do much of anything
I go to work, come home and zone out.
Really need to shake myself out of this funk I've been in.

The wedding card was made for a co worker Scott. He's getting
married this weekend.
The large cake stamp I got at Pat Catan's for .50 cents. The
wedding couple on top is from Viola accessories.
Didn't really show well in the scan but I did use my new long
rectangle Nesstibilites. Those are fun to use!

I have to work all day tomorrow from 8:30 to 5. They
trusted me with the keys to the campus, and showed
me how to disarm the alarm.
I'm hoping not to set off the alarm tomorrow morning!
Wish me luck!
The extra money in overtime will be great but I really don't like to lose my Saturday.
I'm just thinking about the three day weekend coming up.
The campus is closed for Memorial Day. YAY!
I was going to go to our family reunion, but I think I won't
Gas prices here are at 3.89 and I'm sure by next weekend it will be over 4.00 a
gallon. The reunion is in VA about 8 hours from here. Even
though my car gets good gas mileage it's still going to be
expensive.
Okay I've rambled on long enough for one post.
Glad to be able to post again.
TGIF!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

So glad your back!! Missed ya!! Sorry to hear that your mom isn't doing well. I'll keep her in my prayers as well as you and your family.

Love,
Kat