Friday, May 23, 2008

Playing with Retired Stamps


Everyone once in awhile I like to drag out stamps I still own but haven't played with since forever! I always liked this set, so decided to keep it instead of selling it off when it retired. Unfortunately I have lots of retired sets that I can't bear to part with. Sometimes I just look at all my stamping stuff and think to myself: Did I just temporally lose my mind since 2001? (that's when I found out about Stampin'Up!) There is no way I have time to stamp with all of them. And since there are so many more new stamps coming out everyday I'll always be overwhelmed! I mean really how many stamps, cardstock, ink, and tools does one person need anyway? If I were to stop buying anything new right now......I wouldn't run out of anything for at least 10 years. But hey......with the way the economy is right now I need to do my American duty and try to stimulate it. I'll do my part, and keep buying new stamping toys. It's the only right thing to do!

TGIF!!!!

I'm ready for the three day weekend! YAY. I'm also ready to go see the new Indiana Jones movie tomorrow. Can't wait!

Stamping Trails!

No comments: