Tuesday, May 6, 2008

RIBBON! Techno #16 Challenge



Can you believe I got all this cool ribbon for .50 cents?! It's true. See the ribbon still in the package, well all the ribbon in the pile came out of the bag. Just love walking into a great deal!!! Of course Pat Catan's only had two bags left. For that price I would have picked up more!
Time for another Monday Techno
Challenge. Thanks MaryJo for a very simple layout. After my busy weekend I can only think in very simple terms!
Set used: Pretty Amazing, Riot of Petals background.
Colors: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Basic Black.
I stamped the butterfly twice, cut out just the wings and layered them with a pop dot over the the stamped image on the flower. Just love these colors together. I had scraps left over from the splitcoast color challenge, and since the scraps were still on my desk I decided to use them.
Till tomorrow!
Stamping Trails!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I too love these colors together! They just pop of the screen. This is becoming one of those sets that I HAVE to order. Great card, thanks for playing along.