Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring Solitude








Still having fun making gate fold cards. I really like the belly bands!




Stamp set: Spring Solitude and matching wheel. Level 2 Hostess set from Stampin'Up!

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, River Rock, Very Vanilla

Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Groovy Guava

Accessories: pop dots, white gel pen, scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch.


Happy to say it's the weekend!!! YAY been a long week. Tomorrow I'm going to take my son John, and my nephew Corbet to see Iron Man, then after I'm taking them to dinner. It's Corbet's birthday and that is what he wanted to do. I can't believe the boys who were born 3 months apart are 20 years old. John will be in July. Don't know where the time goes. Seems like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to him in Washington state.



No comments: