Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Techno Challenge 18

I had fun with this! Thanks for the challenge MaryJo
The inside card is actually part of the front of the card when the card is closed.
The stamp set is from See-De's called Monkeying around.
Word set is from Stampin'Up!
I had some left over Chocolate Chip designer paper and decided to stop hoarding it and use it for something!
The ribbon I found at Pat Catan's. The chocolate one looks like the ribbon SU is has in the current catalog.
I've been working very long hours at work. With the extra money I'll have in my next paycheck I decided to treat myself to a Bind It All.
It's already shipped hoping to get it so I'll have it for the three day weekend coming up.

3 comments:

MJ said...

This is great! It made me giggle out loud, I love that monkey. Great job on this challenge I love all the little extras. Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!!! Love that monkey!!!

Kerry D-C said...

Funky Monkey! Great Card!