Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1st week down



Well today is one week since I started with Weight Watchers. I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go get weighed in. Our meeting at work is at 7:00 am. Wish me luck. Hoping I lost some weight. I weighed myself on our scale at home but I don't know how correct it is. I just ordered a digital scale from Curves. Can't wait till that comes in.


Ever hear of Skinny Cow? OMG this is what has been keeping me going!!!! Every time I get on my treadmill I tell myself if I go the 30 minutes I get to treat myself to a Dipper! On the WW plan they are 1 point each, and they are very YUM!!!!!


Thanks Kat for this great card. It's a card for our Obscure Holiday cards. Red Rose Day. It doesn't show in the picture but the rose is covered with crystal effects. Looks very nice. Thanks bunches Kat!!!!
Hubby and me went to the farm after dinner last night. We had some very large and prickly weeds growing. Needed to hoe them so the veggies didn't get choked.

We finally had a break in the 90 degree plus temps. It stormed last night and woke me up at 4 am. Lots of rain, and wind. It did cool everything off.
New Recipe to Try
Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins
2 large potato(es) baked, cooled completely, quartered
lengthwise
1/3 cup pizza sauce
2 oz pepperoni, finely chopped
1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp dried oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic, to taste
Oven 425, coat baking sheet with cooking spray
slice top half of potato flesh off each potato quarter. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce over each potato wedge, sprinkle wedges with pepperoni and then with cheese
place skins on baking sheet, bake until cheese melts and potatoes are hot. about 6 to 8 minutes. season to taste with oregano, red pepper flakes, garlic. Makes two skins per serving
Point value 4
Till tomorrow
Stamping Trails
Karen 273

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I know you will do fine today! I haven't tried those Skinny Cow treats yet but I do like most of their stuff! :o)