Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And the Winner Is.......

Lisa! Congrats Lisa. Here is her comment:

"You can do it. I know it's hard but I went on a low fat lifestyle change in Sept and I have lost 50lbs! I never thought it would happen. Mine came off slowly too. The 2-3 lbs a week is correct. Stick to it and good luck"




I'd like to thank every one for all the support that they gave me. Lots of good tips and advise! I'm happy to say at my weigh in today I lost another 3 pounds! YAY me. So we are 3 pounds closer to having more blog candy. I hope my readers stay tuned for up dates from me, blog candy, and moral support. I see from reading the comments that many of you are also WW members and have lost weight. Congrats to all of you. It's also nice to read that I have inspired others to either start there weight loss or pick up where they stopped. Glad to help out my readers!




So I've lost 13 pounds total in the past 3 weeks. A friend of mine at work best summed it up for me today.......I told her I lost 13 pounds and she just broke out into a large smile and asked me if I really knew what that meant...she told me 13 pounds was like losing the size of a Thanksgiving Turkey! Now that made my day! Puts the weight loss into perspective when you compare the pounds to objects.


Stamping Trails
Karen 260

3 comments:

Bunny B said...

Great achievement, Karen! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Big congrats Karen! I am not losing like I used to so I think my thyroid is rebeling but that's okay because I look better and feel better all ready!!!! Keep going girl!

Anonymous said...

Whooohoo Karen, you go girl! 13 pounds is awesome!!!