Thursday, June 26, 2008

Birdie



I found some time to stamp last night after I came back from a walk in the neighbourhood.

Technique used on the birds is from the Technique Junkies, it's called Marker Water Color. Can you believe these blended colors came from SU markers? I used More Mustard, So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Going Gray markers to add color to the birds. Stamp set is from See-Dee's called Birdie. Larger background stamp is SU In the Garden.

I had to be a bit clever as I stamped the word stamp to hard and got a smudge on the watercolor paper that I didn't want, so I added Regal Rose scrap with the scallop punch just to cover it up. Bottom border was added using the slit punch. Base card is 5 1/2 square.

Only one more day of work till my vacation begins. I can't wait. I really need some down time. Of course this week I've been working like crazy trying to get everything caught up so I won't have so much work when I get back.

Well I'm off to make myself some breakfast so I can go to work.

Stamping Trails!

Karen 260

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I received my package today. Yippee! I was so excited opening it and it was fantastic. Two great packages of stamps that I love and can't wait to play with, some great eyelets, brads and really nice metal embellishments. My husband was watching me open the package and even wanted to see and was quite impressed. LOL
Thanks for a great package and keep up the good work. You're doing great with your weight loss.
Lisa