Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How to Vacuum a Cat


Step one: Get a white cat that is shedding all over the house
Step two: enlist the help of your daughter
Step three: put on a good thick pair of gloves
Step four: be prepared to have the cat decide that he's not really into being vacuumed.
Step four: know ahead of time that there will be more fur on you than what gets sucked up in the vacuum
and
Step five: if you are taking the pictures of this event remember to run like crazy when the cat gets loose and starts running towards you like a mad bull.
They were on the bottom floor and I was laying down on my stomach in the living room looking down on them and taking the pictures. Burbank got loose and came charging up the stairs right at me. Before I could get up he jumped and landed on my head, and ran down my back. Remind me not to take pictures of these things again!!! LOL I wasn't hurt. Oh and no animals were hurt during the taking of this picture.
Sarah left last night to drive back to MI. I miss her already. She's coming back next weekend. They have tickets to see Tom Petty at Blossom music center. Wish I would have got tickets also. Blossom is an outdoor theater. You can get pavilion seats, but it's much nicer just to sit on the lawn on a summer evening, listen to good music, and maybe enjoy a glass of wine with your honey.
I came up with a new recipe yesterday. It's such a great refreshing treat for summer.
Take one box of Duncan Hines Supreme Moist Banana flavored cake mix, and mix it in a bowl with a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple with the liquid. Pour into a 13x9x2 pan, and bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes. Don't read the box that says to add eggs, and oil. You don't need them to make the cake. It is really yum!!!!! So moist it was hard to cut the cake without it falling apart. If you cut into 16 pieces each piece is a point value of 3.
Everyone in the family really enjoyed the cake last evening.
Gotta run. Need to start getting ready for work. Everyone have a great day!!!
For my readers that are a Stampin'Up! demo remember that Shelli is making a big announcement today. I'm so excited to find out what it is I have one of my yahoo friends Sassy Shirley to call me at work and let me know what it is seeing how I can't wait all day to find out! Thanks Sassy!!!! Look for a second post from me later today. I still want to post some artwork, and share the news.
Stamping Trails
Karen 265

No comments: