Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Dissappointed


I weighed in yesterday at my meeting and only lost 2.4 pounds. I was really hoping it would have been more. I'm not cheating on my points and I'm excising like crazy. Only to lose 2.4 pounds. The WW Leader assured me that I was on track and I shouldn't be losing more than 2 pounds a week. Not giving up. I'm sticking with this till the end. I just have to realize that I didn't gain weight overnight and it's going to take a while for me to lose it.


Went to the farm on Tuesday night and hoed the weeds. They are taking over, but we put a good dent into them.


Mom had a bad day on Tuesday also. I had to leave work at 2:30 because the home called and said she had been crying all day and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. They wanted to give her some type of drug to calm her down, and I told them no. I left work and got the home, and I was with her just for a few minutes before I got her settled down. Normally after something like this I would have turned to food to make me fell better. This time we when to the farm instead and pulled weeds. I'm learning how to control myself. And that's a good thing!


With Skip being back on day shift it's getting harder for me to get to the computer in the evenings. I'm going to have to set up a timer so when it dings he needs to turn it over to me. I haven't read my email in two days....and I don't have time to do it now as I have to run and get dressed for work.

The cards were made by my friend Lisa. More obscure holiday cards. The car is for Tickled Pink day, and the butterfly is for Best Friends day. Thanks bunches Lisa!

Stamping Trails!!!!

Karen 263

1 comment:

fitncrafty said...

Karen... 2.4 is a great weight loss! It's fabulous... Keep it up!