Friday, June 13, 2008

She's a Swinger

Hubby treated me to Applebee's yesterday for dinner. Now I know what your thinking......she's blowing her diet already. Not so. Applebee's has a great Weight Watcher menu. I had the onion soup, cajun lime tilapia, and yummy chocolate raspberry layer cake. All that and I still kept to the correct points.


After dinner we stopped at home. Skip and son John took the top off the jeep. We just wanted to take a drive. We ended up in the Metro park. It's a very large drive through park that runs though Cleveland and some of it's suburbs. We got out and took a long walk up the hiking trail, then stopped at picnic area and had some fun swinging on the swings. Had to yell at Skip as he was trying to swing me to high!

I did find time last night to stamp even though we didn't get home from the park till 8:30.


Base of the card is Sahara Sand. Designer paper is from Making Memories Boho Chic. I found the paper pack at Big Lots for 3.00 dollars. Other layer is Chocolate Chip, and Orchid Opulence. Other items used, ribbon, flower punch, aqua painter, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip ink, and Orchid Opulence marker. Stamp set Pun Fun. That set is so much fun to play with! Base card is 5 x 5
So happy that is it Friday. Looking forward to a fun weekend. I am going to make a run up to Fairlawn and go to Archivers. I have a coupon, and they are giving away a free pack of paper with every 50 dollar purchase. I never have any problem spending that much at one time in that store!
Okay gotta run. Need to get dressed I'm still in my jammies and I need to get ready for work.
Till Tomorrow
Stamping Trails!!!
Karen 265

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.