Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can You Say Addiction?




So I was checking my email last night and happened to glance down. In the garbage can that is next to the desk I see layers of Hershey Kisses labels, along with a few Popsicle sticks. Don't panic! Wasn't me....it was dear hubby. He is addicted to kisses, and I'm not talking about the non calorie kind. He will sit on the computer playing games and just eat one kiss after another. Can you believe this is all from one sitting? Boggles the mind. At least he doesn't offer them to me anymore. Thank goodness!!! I don't even want to know how many points are in this can!


I was so tired on Sunday after working 6 days in a row I didn't do much of anything. We did finally get out to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. Very good movie! Go see it!!!


Taking the Techno Monday Lunch Challenge with another Monkey card! Just love this little guy. Colors: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, and Tempting Turquoise. The buttons I found at a local craft store and are made by Darice. They matched the cardstock colors perfectly!

Okay gotta run. I woke up a bit later than I normally do and need to go get dressed for work


Stamping Trails
Karen 256

No comments: