Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Encouragement Card



So I was chatting with my friends last week....and I suggested that wouldn't it be a great idea to make me encouragement cards. Seeing how we do the obscure cards so we have a reason to use all the stamping stuff we own this would just be one more reason to make a card. Of course I benefit more cause the cards come to me!

This one was made by Kat. Love the classic black and white. I put this one on my treadmill. I have some flowers to look at while I'm huffing and puffing, and did I mention still sweating very much from the heat!!! Thanks for the card Kat!

Today is my weigh in. I have to go to work today so I won't be able to post the weight loss results till I get home. So look for another post from me later today.

Stamping Trails!

Karen 257

1 comment:

Pat Huntoon said...

That card is GORGEOUS!