Saturday, July 12, 2008

Monkey!


I got my new stamps! Didn't have much time to play. I worked all day and found another way to add some extra steps in my day, then of course I was on the treadmill. I earned 5 activity points! I was beat! I did time just a bit of time to make this monkey card. Color is from Pure Color Pencils, and blended with Gamasol. I added the eyebrows, nose, and mouth line with SU fine point black marker. See that scallop? Yup! That was made using the new scallop edge punch. Just love it!!! So easy to use.
I have to work all day today. I was only signed up for 4 hours but the person who opens and closes on Saturday couldn't do it today so I was drafted. At least it will be a great paycheck for me with 8 hours time and a half.
When I get home hubby and me are going to Applebees, then it's off to see Journey to the Center of the Earth. Can't wait!!!!!!
Stamping Trails!
Karen 256

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Great job and can't wait to see more of these from you!! Be on the look-out for another encouragement card.