Monday, July 7, 2008

More Obscure Holiday Cards








I received cards from Connie on Saturday.

National Pink Day 6-23

Raggedy Ann/Andy Day 6-9

Great cards! So happy with the Raggedy Ann and Andy card. My other friend Lisa chose the same day. Speaking of Ann and Andy......I found my Raggedy Ann doll that I sewed myself when I was 10. I still have her. I need to re-do her nose as the stitches are coming out. Soon as I get it fixed I'll post a pic to show you. She was hiding away in box with some of the kids baby things. I found it when I was cleaning out the crawl space last week.

The second set of cards are for July.
Cow Appreciation Day 7-15
and National Cowboy Day 7-26
It's always so much fun to receive cards in the mail. I was busy this weekend also and made my cards for July. They will be on the way this week ladies!
So back to the grind today. I was brave enough yesterday to get into my laptop and start reading my email from work. I have lots to go though, and of course no one did my job functions while I was away so I have a ton of work waiting for me. I was smart enough to plan ahead and make a tuna casserole for tonight's dinner. All I have to do is heat it up when I get home.
It's suppose to go up to 87 today. YIKES. Way to hot for me.
Stamping Trails!
Karen 257

No comments: