Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Stamps




I did go to Archiver's on Saturday. I wasn't going to as I spent my fun money on the preview stamp sets from SU, but hey what can I do if Archiver's insists on sending me 30% off coupons? I only have so much will power and right now it's all going towards my weight loss!



Anyway......I bought this great Hero Art clear stamp set with it. Lots of birds, vines, leaves, flowers and this cute little owl. Don't know why the picture came out this way. To much light I guess I just couldn't take a decent pic of it. Not to say I didn't try....10 pics later I still wasn't happy, so this is it readers!

I have a ton of prima flowers, and do I use them......that would be no. So at least I can say I've used three of them now! I can't get over how long some of the stamps are in this set. Get a load of the looooooong vine!
Oh I forgot to share yesterday that after hubby and I took an evening walk we stayed outside and did some star gazing. You could see Saturn, and Mars to the right of the moon on Sunday night. Way cool!
One day closer to getting weighed in......hoping I lost something this week. The past two days it's been really hot. I'm dripping wet by the time I get off the treadmill. I'm sure I lost at least one pound on the garage floor.
Stamping trails!
Karen 257


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL you sound like me! I have no intentions on buying any more "stuff" but then Archiver's sends me a coupon for 30% off and FREE paper...how can I say no to FREE paper!
Love the stamps set!
ansa