Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oh Dear!

I got weighed in the this moring and I lost one pound. I really was working towards 2 pounds.
Just can't figure out what happened. Not cheating on the diet, walking 3 miles a day, just doesn't make sense to me. Oh well....putting this weigh in behind me and working on this week. I think I need to recheck what I'm doing (or not doing) and see if maybe I'm missing something. Maybe I'm not eating enough veggies, or drinking enough water. Will see how it goes for me next week. So hang in there with me readers.....we are going to have to hold off on the Weight Loss blog candy, and see how I do next week.

Need to work on my training class that I have to teach this Friday. Too much going on at work to have any hope of putting it together there.

Stamping Trails!
Karen 255

2 comments:

MJ said...

Don't get discouraged! You did not gain. As I always say when I am doing Weight Watchers. Even if you gain one or two pounds in a week you are still WAY better than you were before and you are on track to being thiner and healthier. Keep up the good work. By the way, I tagged you on my blog.

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-awarded-and-another-sketch.html

sandyh50 said...

You are doing great with your weight! Weight Watchers recommends a weekly loss of 1/2 to 2 pounds a week after the initial 3 weeks. Also remember to retake the daily points quiz because as we lose we get to eat FEWER points. Just keep thinking LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET!

HUGS!! Sandy in Montana