Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swap




Well I didn't have time to stamp last night like I had planned to. After dinner we went out to Medina and just did some shopping. Did stop at Big Lots on the way home and picked up some 1.00 spools of ribbon, and some cool stamps....but that's another story.
I'm hosting a swap called Gifts Galore. Over the next few days I'll be posting more photos to show you what has been made. We have the cute little photo frame, right next to it is a very wonderful little book that was put together using the Bind-It-All, and next to that is a tin that was covered with designer paper. The tin is a great idea. You can see in the other photo that on the inside of the tin there is instant coffee pack, flavored sugar, and tea bag. Very cute idea!
Gotta run....I got up a bit late this morning and I have to get dressed for work.
Stamping Trails!
Karen 256

1 comment:

Pat Huntoon said...

Love all that cool stuff!