Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday's Weigh In



OMG I lost 3 more pounds!!! Total lost since 6-4 is 16 pounds. I'm feeling great! Hey we are only 4 pounds away from another blog candy give-a-way. Isn't that cool!




I want to share something that our leader read today at the meeting:




"I pledge allegiance to


myself in quest of my


weight goal....and to the


healthiness for which it


stands...one body...


under control, indisputably


with confidence in....


New Clothes for.....


Fall"!




Okay now on to artwork......




I received this great baby shower invite from my friend Connie. It's her daughter's first baby....congrats Katie.....BIG HUGS!! You will be an awesome Mom!




Love the way Connie used the Cuttlebug on designer paper. That little monkey is just adorable!!!! Katie is having a boy. The baby's room is a jungle theme, so is the shower. Way fun! Wish I could attend, but TX is just a little to far for me to get to right now.




I also received this elegant Thank You card from my friend Kat. This card is just stunning! Again I love the use of the designer paper. Black ink against the paper just makes the image pop. I'll have to ask her it those are Dew Drops on the top of the card, or if they are little plastic pieces used for flower vases.
I was bad yesterday! I ordered 158.00 from SU. It was for pre-order items from the new Fall catalog. I just couldn't help myself! Only wish I could get my order while I was still on vacation, but I know that won't happen. Can't wait to get my hands on the new scallop edge border punch and that Sock Monkey stamp set!
Okay I'm off to create some cards. Lots to do, and the vacation is half over.
Stamping Trails!
Karen 257

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go with your weight loss!
You should start another blog with recipes and we can all share our WW recipes. I have a few that I can share that are really filling with low pts!
Keep up the good work....
ansa

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!! Great job on the loss! Tell us how you do it :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome weigh in Karen, That's great. I'm struggling, I was told stress would keep me from losing right away but that the loss would eventually show up on the scales. I just hope its my scales the loss shows up on, hehehe