Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Over



Wish the weekends didn't fly by so fast! I did enjoy it though! Went to see mom, did the grocery shopping, did the wash, a little bit of cleaning, stamped, walked at the lake, feed the ducks, walked some more with an excise tape I have, did I say I walked a lot? LOL


This card is from a new SU stamp set Dreams De Jour. It will be in the catalog. Other stamp used Riot of Petals. Colors, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, Very Vanilla. Other things used, chocolate twill tape, gold brad, pop dots, aqua painter.


Here is me feeding the ducks. We have a really nice lake in Brunswick that we go to walk. If you go around the track 3 times it's just a little over a mile. There is also a trail that you can walk through the woods. Recently they just added a exercise trail. They have a bike, elliptical, and a twist machine, and there are games to play along the trail. It was meant for the kids, but hey I'm a kid at heart....I can still play hopscotch. Boy was it ever hot yesterday! Way into the 90'S. Not so hot today, going to get to the mid 80's.
Okay I need to get ready to start another work week. I just heard the coffee pot ding that it is finished. Gotta go get some joe!
Stamping Trails.
Karen 255

No comments: