Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Am I Going Through my Second Childhood?






No I'm not.....just looking for different things to snack on. I discovered this in the baby food section at the grocery store. Now don't laugh.....they are good and 80 pieces (1/2 cup) is only 25 calories. Counts as 1 point on the flex plan, and they have many different flavors to choose from.




Weigh in day is tomorrow. I'm hoping to have lost another 3 pounds. Then we can do more Weight Loss Blog Candy! YAY I've be gathering some stuff together so I'll be able to post it tomorrow when I get home from work....and speaking of work...my hubby goes back on second shift starting Monday. I will miss him not being here when I get home from work, but hey I get computer time again and can stop getting up at 5:30 in the morning to check my email and update my blog. Maybe I'll even be able to post something everyday again.










Big hug to Kat for this wonderful encouragement card. I'm so blessed to have my friends! They have been giving me constant motivation with my Weight Watchers journey. I'll be going to visit them in TX next September...can wait to see there expressions when they see the new smaller me.





Chinese Valentine's Day? Now this really is an obscure holiday Kat! I love the embossing folders you used and all the gold. Really elegant.
And speaking of obscure holidays.....I need to get busy on my cards for August. The month is half over already. The summer just went whizzing by. Kids here are going back to school next week on the 26th.

Okay need to get dressed and get some food into me before I need to run off to work. Happy that I'm not working this Saturday so I'll have the weekend off. I need a break! Hubby and me are going to the Zoo on Saturday. I haven't been to the zoo for a long time now. The one in Cleveland has a hill that is a very long up hill climb. We normally take the trans up the hill to see the other exhibits. I'm going to walk up it this time. Go me!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

No comments: