Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Logan




Congrats to my friend Connie who just became a grandma again! Her youngest daughter Katie just had her first baby Thursday evening. Mom and baby doing just fine. Isn't he adorable!!! Wish I was there so I could hold him too!



I have to go to work today, and on a Saturday. This overtime is killing me but does look good in my paycheck. I'm thinking about using some of the money to purchase the new Big Shot package that SU is now offering. It's either that or new clothes at the end of summer. All my clothes now are just tad bit to big. None of my dress pants that I wear for work fit. Thank goodness they are letting the ladies wear Capri's now. I did pick up two pair of those at a good price. Hoping they will get me though August. Can you believe it's August!!!! Summer is just rolling on by.

We finally got some ripe tomatoes from the garden. YAY. We also have been enjoying the romaine lettuce we planted. So glad I got Skip to plant that instead of the leaf lettuce. It's so much better!

Stamping Trails
Karen 251

1 comment:

gracex said...

Hi Karen this is wessam from WW

you typed your blog in for me

my message was titled

STARTING TODAY - START WEIGHT 275 LB

thank you so much for your support i really like your blog & the fruit salad recipe..

would like to add you to msn or any other messenger you're using if you don't mind ofcourse

mine is wessamz@hotmail.com