Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cuyahoga Fair!



We went to the fair! Had lots of fun seeing all the animals. I was so good. I made dinner before we left so I wouldn't be hungry. I also planned to have just a small bit of cotton candy. Skip ate the rest of it. So it was also three points. We saw an awesome tribute band that played Bob Seager songs. There were thunder storms last night when we were in the stands watching the band. They were troupers! Stayed and played in the rain. They had to stopped and go change clothes and have the stage mopped off from the water. Stage was covered but the rain was blowing in there direction.







Draft horse Skip is with is named Gunther. He was so sweet and just really enjoyed us talking to him




I took a pic with the sheep. They just got there wool sheared.


Well it rained pretty hard. We got stuck under the stands for about 10 minutes. Still got wet as we started walking. It did finally quit so they got to shot off the fireworks. Pretty amazing show.


I'll have more pics to share later.


Received a big package from my friend Kat. She sent tons of cards, and stamping goodies. She also completed a spread in my friend book that I started ages ago. Nice job Kat!!!! Here is a sampling of some of the cards she sent.


Not much going on today. I went to see mom this morning. Then stopped off at Big Lots. I needed a new shower liner and bathroom rugs. I see that they have Martha Stewart craft stuff there now. They had kits from last years Christmas line. I didn't buy any of them. I'm not a big Martha fan.
At Pat Catan's I got some cool 1.00 ribbon. I'll share a pic of that later.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

No comments: