Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funny Thing Happened to me at Weigh In......






yesterday. I got on the scales at my WW meeting and lost just a little over 1 pound. Okay a pound I'm good with that....I lost something....not as much as I though I did. So I'm walking back to the chair to sit down and notice when I sit that something was stabbing me in my leg. I emptied out my pocket and what do I find? My very large key ring.


Now not only is my key ring big it's heavy!!! See the large thing that looks like a diaper pin? That has been on my ring since hubby joined the Navy back in 82. I had a problem with losing my keys so I wanted to put something large on my ring so I wouldn't lose them so much. Anyway......I had the WW leader weigh me again and my total loss for the week is 2.6 pounds. Now I'm feeling much better with that number! Total loss to date is 29.6



So we are really close to more Weight Loss Blog Candy readers!!! Should be posting that next Thursday.



I did work in some time to stamp last night .



This is a new technique that was in the TJ August newsletter. Called Bandanna. The stamp set in the background is French Quarter from See-De's. The word stamp is from Baroque Motif. Other things used: Distress ink Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Brick Red, StazOn Jet Black, white gel pen, sponges, clip, small prima flower, and pearl bead. Cardstock: Basic Black, Summer Sun, and Whisper White.

Great news.....My Big Shot shipped yesterday. I didn't get my order in till the 11th which was the first day to order from the new SU catty so it took one week to ship. They must be busy in UT.

Okay off to work.

Stamping Trails!

Karen 243.6

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL. Glad you could weigh again.
Wow you have done so great with weight loss.
I love the card you made too.
Vera