Thursday, August 14, 2008

Halloween Card


This was a card I made several months ago. I just got it back from the Stamping magazine I submitted it to. They rejected it. Bummer!!! I thought it was a cute card. Oval and round punches were used to make the eyes and hands of the monster. "I See You" was printed from the computer. Background SU Cheese cloth, Web Wishes stamp set, colors Black, Green Galore, Basic Gray. Technique is Magic Poof Ball. Really simple to do:
Tap a clean dry bath poof ball into white craft ink, then tap it on the cardstock. It makes cool patterns. Next add holographic highlights embossing powder, tap off excess, and heat set. Couldn't be easier!
I did have my weigh in yesterday. I lost .4 pounds. So although I didn't lose much I still lost and it was enough to get me to one of my goals as losing 10% of my body weight since I started in June. YAY. Must have been that ballpark food I ate on Monday! So......I'm going to buckle down this week and see if I can get some more pounds off. My goal is 3 that will bring me up to a total of 30 pounds lost.
Gotta run....need to get ready for work
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

No comments: