Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Mail Day!

























I received my roomie box from Pat. We were roommates for VC this year. Awesome box Pat!!!! I'm sure most of my readers know Pat from the Technique Junkies. She puts out an awesome newsletter just full of great techniques. I was blessed to have her for my roommate! These pictures are of things Pat made and also some stamping goodies she sent me.




















Thanks bunches Pat! Love the cards, and the card candy! Now that something I can use with out it going straight to my hips! LOL Along with all the goodies Pat did send me some stuff I can use on my new journey of weight loss. Popcorn, white cheddar seasoning that you can also use on pasta, eggs, and veggies already tried it and it's great! WW candy that has one point per each piece YUM, gum, crystal delights for water bottles, all wonderful!!! Thanks for thinking about me Pat! She should be receiving her box from me today. Hope you love it as much as I loved yours Pat!!!!
Me and hubby are going to the fair today. I'll be packing a cooler so I won't be tempted to eat fair food. I know that is not on my new plan!!!! Our WW leader send us a list of Fair Food and how much the point values are. Lets just say.......if I ate something there I'd blow my entire day of points I have to use. If you ate one caramel apple you would have to walk 3 miles just to burn it off.
I'll share more about this later. Right now hubby is waiting on the computer. He has to make his draft picks for his Fantasy Football league.
Chat more later
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

No comments: