Monday, August 11, 2008

I Won........



I won two tickets to the Cleveland Indian game. Me and hubby will be going after work today. Game time starts at 7:05. I normally get off work at 5 but seeing how I need to drive downtown they are going to let me leave at 4 and pay me for it!!!! Plus these are not nose bleed seats. These are tickets to the Club House. YAY I've never been before. I hear from people at work who have gone they serve wonderful food. I told my daughter and she told me to splurge and go off my diet for Monday. Well here is my game plan.....I'm going to keep it light during the day. Mostly just fruit and veggies, maybe take some "0" foods with me for work. Then I'll have more points to play with later. I also have my 35 extra points to play with if I need them. While I'm at work I'm going to be sure to walk at my break and lunch, plus I'm going to get up an hour early tomorrow so I can hit the treadmill seeing how I won't have time to do it in the evening. So.......I think I have it all covered and worked out.


Check out the cool ribbon I found at Pat Catan's yesterday. Lots of fall colors. The ribbon at the top left of the picture is braided. Each spool is a buck. Love the purples.
Hoping that sometime this week I'll have time to stamp. I have things that need to be done but something else always gets in the way. Since I'm working, and working out after work it leave me little time. Don't work readers I'll squeeze it in there someplace! I was going to stamp some on Sunday but I decided I really needed to scrub the tub and do some house work.
Till tomorrow.....
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

No comments: