Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Big Shot is Here!!!


I was so excited to get my Big Shot in the mail!!! Thank you UPS guy for being on schedule!!! I am having such a blast playing with this new tool. It's so easy to use. Wish I had the week off work so I can just play! I'll be making more things this week to share. Glad we have a three day weekend coming up. I'm going to lock myself in my stamp room and just enjoy making things.
This card is just a simple design but I'm very happy with it. Designer paper is Blush by Basic Grey. Stamp sets: New Heard from the Heart, Fine Lace Background. Pretties kit, and crafter's tool kit also used. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, and Blush Blossom.
I wanted to get the little bird from the paper to be in the location you see it on the card. I only had a 6x6 piece so I had to play with it a bit with the die to make it work. Didn't want
that cute little birdie to be upside down!
So the paper wasn't cut all the way. I had just enough to put it over the fold line and then just taped it to the back of the card.
I got a chance to talk to my daughter Sarah. She is planning to come home for a visit this Thursday. My little nieces asked Sarah to make them Kitty costumes for Halloween this year. So she'll be home to make those. Looking forward to seeing her. Sarah wants to come look at me to see the progress with my weight loss. I think she will be happy!
Till tomorrow
Stamping Trails
Karen 243.6

No comments: