Saturday, August 23, 2008

Retail Therapy



Had a really bad day yesterday. Dealing with the Nursing home and the move with mom was just a bit to much. Not going to go into the whole story as I just don't want to think about it anymore. After dinner me and my son John went shopping. I needed it! Went to Hobby Lobby and bought two new See-D's stamp sets, and got a start on some family Christmas Shopping at Borders.





I received a nice encouragement card from Lisa the other day. Thanks Lisa!

And I also received a thank you card from Linda Peterson for the Weight Loss Blog Candy that I sent to her. The frog made from punches is just to dang Cut Linda!!!! Thank you!

Not much planned for the weekend. I do have to do the grocery shopping, and I want to check on mom again to make sure she is okay, and since I got most of my house work done yesterday I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend stamping.

I need it!!!!!

Stamping Trails

Karen 243.6

No comments: