Thursday, August 7, 2008

Weigh In Yesterday



It's been so long since I posted. Shame on me! Been pretty busy with my job, working out, and well life!


I did get weighed in yesterday. I was happy! Lost another 4.4 pounds. I am .4 away from reaching my 10% goal of 27 pounds lost. That's a great feeling after maintaining my weight and not losing anything at the weight in before this last one. So I have 98 more pounds to lose. Less than 100 to go YAY!!! I was talking to hubby yesterday and he goes do you really think you can do it with just dieting. I told him not dieting on a Journey I can. Still don't think he quite understands that this is a complete lifestyle change. He's very supportive of me now which he wasn't in the beginning. So he tells me he's looking forward to the change and being able to do more things with me. He's pretty active, and wants to have fun with me doing outdoor stuff. I for one have never liked the outdoors much, but I'm learning!!! It's a change for the better for both of us.


I have received many cards over the past week. Some are encouragement cards, others are for the obscure holiday challenges that my friends do each month. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends!!!!!
So my manager emails me yesterday and goes did you want to work this Saturday? You didn't sign up. Well no I don't want to work that's why I didn't sign up. LOL I like the overtime but I've worked the past two Saturdays and I just need a full weekend off. Me and hubby are going to the fair on Saturday. I'm going to have to eat before I go, then also bring some food I can eat during the day. Really got to stay away from "Fair" food! The fairgrounds is right next to my mom's nursing home. We are going to stop and visit with her in the morning then spend the day at the fair, then drop by and bring mom some dinner. Should be a fun day. Looking forward to it.
Okay I feel like I'm writing a book. I need to get ready for work. Oh........I got the new catalogs. My wish list is growing again!!! And........hubby is buying me the Big Shot from SU for my birthday. We are going to order it on Friday. YAY. I was happy about that.
Stamping Trails
Karen 246

1 comment:

MelissaS said...

Congrats to you - enjoy your weekend. And just remember, the "fair" food never tastes as good as it smells!!

Good luck to you as you continue your journey :)