Monday, September 22, 2008

Canning's Done






What a chore that was! After all that we only had enough tomatoes to fill 7 cans. I do have a ton of them in the freezer. I did those two weeks ago. We are still going to get more tomatoes off the plants we have at the farm, and maybe still more from the home garden. At least we will have plenty to make home made chili with over the long winter months.
















While my friends were out at Michael's buying Martha Stewart ribbon that was on sale there.......I ventured out to my favorite craft store Pat Catan's. They had ribbon bags for 1.00 each! Each bag contains 10 different ribbons that are 3 yards long. Now that's a lot of ribbon!!!!!


They also had white 12x12 cardstock packs that they have on clearance for 1.00 a pack. Had to have those also. I ended up spending 48.00 on that little outing!





I wanted to share some cards that Connie (birthday Fuffle card), and Kat (girl card) made for me. Thanks girls!!!!
I did go visit my mom today. When I left I gave her a hug and she just pulled me close and gave me a really big hug. I thought that was so sweet of her. She's doing better I think. Last few times I've gone to see her she was crying. I think she has leveled out. I'm going to go back down and see her again on Tuesday after work.
That's all for today. I'm off to work. To bad the weekends go by so quick. Oh......happy Autumn! Today is the first day of Autumn.
Stamping Trails
235

2 comments:

Debby said...

My gosh you have been busy! Canning, shopping the last one is the best one I think. LOL You got some good buys. Wish I had a store like that near me. Next time your there tell him to open one in MN near me. I'll even manage it for him. hee hee
Miss talking with ya. Have to email ya soon and catch up on things
Angel hugs
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Where I live there are just not craft deals. You are going to be one busy gal trying to get all that ribbon plus your birthday ribbon used.

Swedie