Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fiendishly Frighting!


I was playing with my Big Shot late last night when my eyes became an erie site....when my flowers from there die began to rise and suddenly to my surprise they had eyes!!!
LOL okay I know I'm not a poet, but I couldn't resist. Now I was playing with the Big Shot and the die Basket and Blooms. I used Halloween designer paper to make the basket then I didn't know what to do with the leftover cut pieces of flowers. Then I came up with the idea to put them on a card, give them wiggle eyes, and team them up with Drac from Best of Fiends stamp set. I think it came out rather cute! Colors used Elegant Eggplant, and Tango Tangerine, and Barely Banana. I love these colors together!!! Post a comment and let me know what you think about the use of the cut flowers with eyes.
Can believe the long 3 day weekend is over already. I wish time went by that fast when I'm at work! Not looking forward to going in this morning and taking customer calls. Oh well. I need to work to get more stamp money!
Till tomorrow
Stamping Trails
Karen 243

No comments: