Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Camper!


Well I am one happy camper! I discovered that my Fiskers embossing templates will work in the Big Shot! Whoo Hoo! When I went to Pat Catan's yesterday to exchange the scallop circle punch that I bought two of....I exchanged it for the starter embossing template kit for the Big Shot. The embossing plates are about the same size and thickness as the Fiskers plates so I tried it and it worked!!! Doing the happy dance.
After I ran the plate though I used Whisper White craft ink and just touched it on the raised web. Next I embossed it with clear embossing powder. Makes the web "POP" more. Stamp set used Web Wishes. Colors: Kiwi Kiss, Tango Tangerine, and Basic Black.
It was sooooooo busy at work yesterday. I knew it would be. The phones never stopped ringing. No time to do any of my other many projects I have to keep up with. Maybe today it won't be as busy. I gal can hope!!!
John lost another two pounds so he's at 10 pounds lost. I won't get weighed in till Thursday. I'm scared to get on the scale and do a check. I haven't been walking as much as my ankle has really been bothering me. Still watching what I put in my mouth though so hoping I'll lose some this week.
Stamping Trails
Karen 243

No comments: