Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wicked Witch


I got a new die for my Big Shot. Just love the witch accessories! I found this one at Jo Ann's. They were on sale last week for 20% off. The large scallop is also a die for the Big Shot. It's really large! I had to use a 5 1/2 base card to get it to fit on the card. Since I had the gold leaf pen out for yesterday's card I used it again to edge the buckles on the shoes. It doesn't show up well but I also used Fiskers spider web embossing plate for the background. The little Wicked Witch word is from the dollar bin at Michael's. Course I had to have some glitter in there so I used purple stickles.
Wish me luck. I'm going to the doctor's today. Hoping the blood pressure is doing good. I'd really like to get off my meds for that. We will see. Past two days I've had some dizzy spells when I got up. This has been happening in the evening. I'm wondering if I'm not eating enough. Have to watch and see.
Stamping Trails
Karen 237

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL now this is adorable.
Reminds me of Wizard of OZ.