Monday, October 6, 2008

Changing Gears


I can't believe it's time to face another Monday! Don't know why the weekends have to go by so darn fast!
I've been making lots of Halloween stuff lately so yesterday I decided the change gears and start thinking about Christmas. Stamp set is called Winter Post. It's in the Holiday Mini catalog from SU.
Colors used: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, white. The bottom half of the card is something I picked up a Pat Catan's. It's a white glittered sticker sheet. I just trimmed it to the size I needed took of the paper backing and stuck it to the card. Very easy to use. Not forgiving though. If you use this better make sure of the position you want it in, as once it's down you can't move it.
And for once I made a card and had ribbon to use with it! Seems like I'm forever making cards then looking for ribbon after it's done just to find I have nothing that matches.
Well I have to run and make some breakfast, pack my lunch, get dressed and have my much needed cup of coffee. Hope you have a very happy Monday!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 233

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is nice, but don't change gears just yet! I love your Halloween stuff!

Swedie