Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tired!



WHEW!!!! I'm so tired, and it's only Wednesday! I worked till 5 yesterday then filled up the gas tank and drove to pick Sarah up from Sandusky. Round trip that was 3 hours. Then we stopped at the grocery store, came home made a late dinner, did a 2 mile workout, and cleaned up from dinner. So I got my shower at 11:00 and was sound asleep by 11:15. Don't know how I'm going to get through the rest of the week! I'm exhausted!!!!



Thanks Kat for the lovely card! Beautiful colors and I like the layout.


So what is in store today for me when I get home from work? Sarah and I are
going to go to Jo Ann's and pick out fabric to make Halloween costumes for my nieces. Talk about time crunching! They wanted to be cats so we are going to make the cat one that is shown in the center of this pattern.
Gotta run it's getting late in the morning and I need to get breakfast, get dressed, and scoot off to work.
Stamping Trails
Karen 231

No comments: