Sunday, October 5, 2008

Witch Bag


I had to take a try at making a witch bag, and I must say I'm not that thrilled with how this turned out. Oh well.....I at least tried. Cardstock is Lavender Lace, Black, and White. Punches used: Small Oval Large Oval, and 1/2 circle punch Halloween set is new from the Holiday Mini catalog. I don't know why but the witch does not look purple in the pic. Maybe it's just me or that it's 2:00 am and I should be in bed but it looks blue to me. LOL




We went to the farm today and cleaned it up. Took down the tomato cages, and pulled out all the stakes.
Got another full basket of tomatoes. Maybe I'll be making homemade chili later today. That is after I got to sleep and get up.

The only other things I did today was pay bills, grocery shop, laundry, and make the bag. Tomorrow I'll go and visit with mom.

Kat I got your challenge cards today. They are wonderful. I'll post them to the blog later. I want the other two to see them when they arrive in the mail.

Stamping Trails.......off to bed
Karen 233

No comments: