Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Natural Paper Card


Still trying to use some of my older supplies. This kraft color natural paper came in the same package as the brown paper that I posted yesterday. So easy to work with! I'm getting a lot of use out of this Sizzix die! Just found out some friends of mine would love to have some die cut of this one to use. So I'll be working on that this week.
Now the ribbon I think is cool! I picked this up in the dollar ribbon bin at Michaels's last week when me and hubby were out shopping. Just love the colors! I actually put together a card and then had ribbon to match it. Now that is a first!!!! LOL
Mom was doing better. She seemed more content. Everyone at the home was coming up to me and telling me how good I'm looking. Some wanted to know how I was losing the weight. It made me smile. Chatting with my girl friends I always tell them I'm still fat. And yes it's true I still am. But.........I won't always be.
Stamping Trails.
Karen 224

No comments: