Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Leftovers



Nope not talking about food. I'm referring to left over paper and supplies. The embossed scallop was an extra one I had from Saturday's card. The gold snowflake brad was also a leftover. The layout was actually inspired by Mary Jo last Monday lunch challenge. I am so into recycling! Stamp is from Winter Birds. Just love this set!!!! Red and White stripe ribbon in the corner is from SU Holiday Mini.
I woke up to snow yesterday! The rain we had on Sunday turned to snow. Not very much, but there was ice under my windshield. I had to go back in the house then to the garage in search of a snow brush. This is no easy feat as the garage is hubby's domain. I only go out there to workout on the treadmill. LOL After searching for 10 minutes I finally found an ice scraper, then back out to the car to scrape. Grumble, grumble, grumble!!!! Can you just hear me? Still managed to get to work on time. Guess I'm officially ready for winter.....I brought out the winter coat (which by the way is way to large on me now, but I just bought it last year so I'm going to make it though one more season) gloves, hat, and snow brush. Just love winter....NOT!!!!!! Only time I enjoy snow anymore is on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with all the body fat I've been losing....."BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE"
Stamping Trails
Karen 224

No comments: