Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday Morning Stamping Time


Saturday morning is a perfect time for me to stamp. Hubby and son are still sleeping. The house is peaceful and silent. I'm typing this up and enjoying a hot cup of coffee watching the snow falling gently out the window. Ahhhh....so nice! I like snow.......not when I have to get up early to clean the car off and heat it up. I like snow when I can enjoy seeing the big white fluffy flakes fall knowing that I don't have to be anywhere I can just enjoy it. Ahhhh.......
Okay now to the card. I have Mary Jo to thank for putting the tutorial on her blog for this corner punch medallion. So easy to do! Click on the card for a larger image. The embossing plate I used from Cuttlebug isn't showing as well in the scan as I had hope it would.
Cardstock: Red Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White (for the main image), Very Vanilla.
I also used another Cuttlebug folder for the layer under the main image. Base card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. Just love this card!!!!! Stamp set is from SU Christmas Carolers.
Well......while everyone else in the family is still asleep I'm going to go get some more stamping done.
Stamping Trails
Karen 221

1 comment:

MJ said...

How pretty is this! Great job on the medallion!