Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Top Note Again



I know what you are thinking.....that felt snowflake is larger than the bag it is on, but hey I like it. And I love the Top Note die. So fun to work with. Very versatile. Used Winter Post once again on this project. Love that set also. Handle on the bag was made with the large oval punch.











OMG it took me 45 minutes to drive home last night from work. It had been snowing a lot! The roads were really bad. Thank goodness I have four wheel drive. There were cars sliding around all over the place. I am so not ready for a snowy winter. It got really cold last night. Went down into the teens. Not ready for that either.
One thing I'll say about cold weather......it makes soup that much better!!! Here is what I made yesterday in the crockpot
It's called Zero soup. They have the recipe in book one from WW but this is an Italian twist to the recipe.
10 oz baby spinach
2 medium carrots chopped
2 celery ribs chopped
1 large onion chopped
1 medium garlic clove minced
4 cup fat free chicken broth
28 oz canned diced tomatoes
2 bay leaf
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Place it all in a crock pot, set on high for 5 hours. Enjoy!!!!!! This soup has zero points per one cup serving.
Stamping Trails
Karen 224

No comments: