Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Top Note Die




WOW you can do so many cool things with this die from SU. You can order the die from the SU Holiday mini catalog. I found out you can also use this die in the Cuttlebug. If you are not going to purchase the Big Shot and have the Cuttlebug....what are you waiting for??????? Buy this die! It's awesome.




I used the die to make a full card. Stamp set is also new. Found once again in the Holiday mini. I really wanted to put bells on the deer collars but I couldn't find my small ones. The reins on the deers necks is linen thread.




I cut another piece of cardstock using the same die and cut it just a little over half. This was glued to the inside card. Perfect little pocket to slip a gift card into.


OMG I was so happy to find out I won Blog Candy on Chrissy's blog Thanks bunches Chrissy!!!! I selected her snowflake stamp set. Can't wait to receive that. Just love stamping snowflakes...not the real ones so much. Well I take that back the snow was so pretty today. It snowed most of the day. The trees were all covered in white. I just don't like to drive in it when the roads are bad. Thankfully the roads were not so bad on the way home from work.


Stamping Trails

Karen 224

No comments: