Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Belli #47 Bellie from the Past


So excited to be a guest designer for Chrissy's Belli Challenges. This week is Belli from the past. We could use any of the past challenges. I selected #15. This one was a challenge to use Pencils. Since I have an awesome large box of Prisma Pencils I decided to use those to color in the angel images. The stamp set is a retired one from SU Angelic. I also used a technique from the October 2007 issue of TJ Cuttlebug Pearls. So simple to do but makes a wow impact on the background. See that little cream color tassel in the corner? I got several bags of them in different colors. Found them in the clearance bin at Walmart for .25 a bag. What a deal!!!!
Colors used: Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, and Confetti White.
Accessories: acetate, StazOn Jet Black, gold pen, large brad, tassel, ultra fine glitter, gel glue pen, pearl ex, stipple brush Xyron, Cuttlebug with swirl embossing folder, folk art star punch, pop dots.
OMG today is Christmas Eve!!!! It got here so fast!!!! Today is my mom-in-law Kate's birthday. Happy birthday!!!!!!! We are going over to her house later today for dinner.
Today will be busy. I need to run and visit my mom, and do some other last minute errands before dinner. At least the wash is all finished and the house is clean. Making some more cookies today, and a pumpkin cheese cake recipe that has been reworked to fit into the Weight Watchers format. I'll share that recipe with you later.
Have a safe and Happy Christmas everyone!!!!!!
Stamping Trails
Karen 217

4 comments:

Danita said...

Very pretty Karen!!! What beautiful angels!!! Great job!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful card, Karen...I love your coloring on that gorgeous image and the cuttled bg is awesome!!! Welcome to the Belli challenge DT and have a great Christmas!!!

Holly said...

Beautiful coloring on the angels! And I'm so flattered that you did my TJ technique with the Cuttlebug pearls - what a gorgeous job you did. I love the colors!

Debby said...

Very very pretty Karen, love those angels.
Angel hugs
Debby